MiniRoos Kick-Off is Now Open for Registrations!
6 week Introductory Football Program for Kids Aged 4-9
The ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program gives children the opportunity to learn new skills and transition into the coming football season. Whether your child is new to football or would like to brush up on their football skills, the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program is a great way to get ready for the upcoming football season, learn new skills, make new friends and have a lot of fun!
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell:
- A fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
Where: Narara Valley High School Oval, Pandala Rd Narara (off Carrington St)
When: Program is run over 6 sessions on the following days:
- Wed 6th February 2019
- Wed 13th February 2019
- Wed 20th February 2019
- Wed 27th February 2019
- Wed 6th March 2019
- Wed 13th March 2019
4.30pm till 5.30pm for ages 4 to 6 years
5.30pm till 6.30pm for ages 7 to 9 years
Cost for program:
$50 per child (if registered Gosford City FC player) or
$70 per child (if not a registered GCFC player)
What your child will receive:
✔ Fully supervised 6 week football program
✔ One size 3 football
✔ Mini Roos water bottle
✔ Mini Roos sling bag
What to bring:
- Joggers or football boots
- Shin Pads
- Plenty of water
- Please wear sunscreen and suitable clothing
To register: Registrations are made online by going to www.playfootball.com.au