Gosford City Football Club extends an invitation to your Club’s Under 9 Teams to join us on SUNDAY 23rd June 2019 at Gavenlock Oval, Adam Street, NARARA for our Under 9 Gala Day.
- The Gala Day is open to all clubs who may nominate as many teams as they wish. Each team shall consist of a maximum of 11 players, 7 on the field and up to 4 reserves.
- The Gala Day will be run in 2 Divisions. Division 1 may consist of 9A & 9B teams and Division 2 may consist of 9C and 9D teams. Depending on the number of entries, these divisions maybe further divided into 2 Pools. All players must play in their correct grade or higher but not lower.
- A maximum of 30 teams is anticipated, with each division to be split according to team registrations received. Most teams will play 4 to 5 games.
- All participants will receive a memento of the day.
- Canteen and Barbeque will operate all day with hot foods and refreshments. No individual BBQ’s, no alcohol and no glass bottles are to be brought to the Gala Day.
Rules & Process
- Central Coast Football’s Under 9 Rules will apply for the day.
- A full draw will be available from the Official Table on the day.
- All teams will be contacted with their first game kick-off time.
- Teams are to register and pick up draws from main table 30 minutes before game kick-off.
- Closing date for nomination is Saturday, 8th June 2019. To avoid disappointment, send your nominations into us ASAP, as only 15 teams per division will be accepted on a first in basis.
Account name - Gosford City Football Club
BSB - 633 000
Account No – 140764432.
Please mention your Team Name in the Description.
- For further information please contact Gala Day Coordinators: